Out of stock
Teak oil (originally imported from Bali) gives your teak wood long lasting protection and maintains the original golden brown color. The ultraviolet absorbers in the teak oil help maintain the warm natural coloring. Use teak oil to maintain original color once in every three months.
1) Clean the surface to be treated.
2) Take sparing amount of teak oil with a brush or a clean cloth and apply on the surface evenly and thoroughly.
3) Wipe the excess oil with clean cloth and leave the surface for 1 to 2 hours.
4) You can repeat the above procedure if you want darker brown shade.
1) Apply the oil in a well ventilated area.
2) Do not apply near a fire and avoid smoking while applying teak oil.
3) Keep out of the reach of children.
4) If contact with eyes, rinse off thoroughly with water and seek medical advise immediately.