Items sold Classic Teak online store warrants to the original purchaser, that our furniture and its components are free of defects in material and workmanship. If you find a defect in material or workmanship, our company, at our digression, will repair or replace the defective components. Classic Teak is responsible for the replaced or repaired component(s) but NOT any shipping /pick-up or delivery costs. Customer is responsible for disassembly and reassembly of provided component(s). All warranties are not transferable and are limited to the original purchaser with proof of purchase. In no event shall Classic Teak be liable for incidental or consequential damages resulting from the use of the product.
List of Product Types
- Teak: 2 Years
- Metals: 2 Years
- Woven Products (Synthetic Wicker): 2 Years
- Sunbrella Fabric: 5 Years manufacturer Warranty
- Obravia Fabric: 3 Years manufacturer Warranty
- Umbrella Frame/Pole: 1 Year manufacturer Warranty
- Cushions Stitching: 1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty on Stitching
- Commercial Sale : 1 Year only
How we resolve the claim:
Depending on the damage or claim, ClassicTeak.com will resolve the situation by using one of the following ways.
- Send replacement part or hardware component to customer.
- Bring Items and repair item in our workshop, Hayward, CA.
- If item is not repairable/ replace with new item. The warranty does not cover damages caused by the effects of normal wear and tear, severe weather occurrences, negligence, misuse and unauthorized repairs.
NOTE: These Warranties cover the repairs and replacements of the furniture at NO COST to the customer. However, Classic Teak pledges to continue to work with any existing customers and provide repairs, restorations, and replacements at minimal cost out of warranty.
This warranty does not cover defects or damage caused by:
- Improper assembly
- Modifications after purchase
- Intentional damage, accidents, misuse, abuse, or negligence
- Normal wear and tear which includes weathering and checking
- Checking is not a structural defect, but a perfectly natural process, as the wood expands and contracts
- Damage that was a direct effect of weather related conditions.
- Labor cost for replacement.
- Shipping and delivery of the defective item.
All sales of our non-stock cushions are final and not returnable. This includes use of the customer's own material, unless there is an error in manufacturing.
All Item sold at Classic Teak warranties are limited to 1 years of commercial use.
9.5% sales tax will be added for all shipments to California. There is no sales tax for shipments outside of California.
A Cancellation fee will be applied for orders placed if the following criteria are not met:
Cancellation arrangements must be made by phone or email with a company representative. Cancellations must be made the same day the order was placed, during business hours of 8:00am to 6:00pm PST
- CANCELLATION FEE:
- VISA / MASTERCARD - 2.5% OF TOTAL PURCHASE PRICE.
- AMERICAN EXPRESS / DISCOVER - 3.5% OF TOTAL PURCHASE PRICE.
If you cancel the order after we shipped the merchandise then you will be obligated for the shipment charges to and from your location.
For any additional questions, please contact us by e-mail or by phone.
Our e-mail address is email@example.com
Warehouse: 27601 Industrial Blvd
Classic Teak.com is subsidiary Unit Of J & M Decorations, Inc.